Marketing and Advertising
SPORTTAPE (www.sporttape.co.uk) was launched in 2010 and we’ve been on an epic adventure ever since. Since our launch we’ve worked with the worlds best athletes and supplied the 2012 GB Olympic & Paralympic Medical team. SPORTTAPE has quickly become one of the leading sports tapes and we don’t want to stop there.
As a small team, you’re number one priority will be generating sales within the retail, medical and physiotherapy environment but don’t be scared. It’s not that difficult when you have a fantastic product and a great brand.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable and determined. They will enjoy working within a relaxed but hardworking environment, focused on showing initiative in decision-making processes, and thrive on being part of the SPORTTAPE team. You will be based in ICE, an expanding hub of young Businesses so you will be working within a vibrant and exciting community.
The role of Sales Executive is vital within our company and there is a distinct need for a sales specialist within the team to drive growth of our product range. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and fun environment.
You will be expected to:
• Establish new business
• Act as the key point of contact between SPORTTAPE and our customers: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products
• Organise sales visits
• Present and demonstrate the product range when necessary
• Maintain accurate sales records
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Reviewing sales performance on a regular basis
• Negotiate contracts
• Ensure positive and proactive account and marketing campaign management
• Ensure effective database management
Desirable personal qualities
We're looking for an highly professional and commercially aware person who will also:
• Be an excellent communicator: confident, determined and professional on the phone and articulate over email.
• Be resilient with the ability to cope with rejection.
• Be highly organised, able to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively.
• Have a strong customer service approach coupled with self-determination and drive.
• Show flair, creativity and passion in helping develop our products and campaign ideas.
• Be a team player with a competitive streak.
We are a friendly and welcoming team here at SPORTTAPE so we’re really looking for someone who is enthusiastic about joining us and growing within an exciting environment.
You will be contacted via email if successful for interview.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.