Marketing and Advertising
Outwrite is looking to recruit a PR and digital marketing assistant.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious assistant to work with our PR and online marketing team developing quality content across a range of mediums, including print, online and social media. The successful candidate will create content both for Outwrite and its clients, and gain a valuable insight into PR, marketing and media relations.
Preferred Learning Provider
NORTH WALES TRAINING LTD (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• An outgoing personality with strong inter-personal skills
• An ability to write in an engaging and informative manner, and with due care and attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
• A thorough understanding of social media sites, in particular Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• An understanding of, and interest in, current affairs, marketing and the news industry
In return, applicants will benefit from a well-rounded training package across a number of PR and marketing disciplines.
The Employer will contact you direct to arrange a suitable date and time should your application be successful.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.