Customer Services Assistant
Retail Sales and Customer Services
Webfactory provides web design and marketing services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK. We are also in the process of launching additional business targeted online products which expand beyond web design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer support team. Customer service is key to our business and although the role will include dealing with new sales, we do not operate a hard sell environment. The successful candidate should be of even temperament, great at understanding our clients’ needs and able to provide high quality solutions while always exceeding their expectations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients use our systems such as our content management system
- Assisting clients to complete their welcome packs
- Dealing with inbound sales enquires
- Dealing with customer questions e.g. when their website will be completed, late payments etc.
- Taking and requesting payments
- Helping clients with their websites’ content
- Dealing with customers through live chat
Contract: Permanent. (6 Month probationary period)
Hours: Monday to Friday
Holidays: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: You will be based in our Cardiff office.
Salary increases after probation - with annual increases depending on performance.
Free onsite gym
Preferred Learning Provider
APPRENTICESHIP LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent English skills i.e. spelling, grammar and able to write well formed, professional emails.
- Able to empathise with client’s needs
- Have excellent IT skill and able to learn procedures and processes which customers may need assistance with such as setting up their email accounts
- Have a creative mind set
- Quick to learn, proactive and efficient in everything you do
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Use own initiative
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.