Maintaining speed and efficiency in accordance with product workflow, ensuring you;
* Operate with due care and attention to all health, hygiene and safety standards, maintaining sufficient knowledge and compliance of such;
* Operate with due diligence with regard to knives and all operative equipment, making full and effective use of PPE provided;
* Handle product with due care and attention to maintain product quality and minimize damage and rejections;
* Ensuring product meets customer specification as required.
* Liaising efficiently and effectively with the supervisory and management staff as well as team members to ensure the department operates in accordance with production levels and demands;
* Any other duties required by the post.
On the Job training to be provided through an apprenticeship programme.
Preferred Learning Provider
CAMBRIAN TRAINING COMPANY (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Meat and Poultry Industry Skills Edexcel Level 2 Certificate For Proficiency (Pearson) 60011099
To be made directly with the employer
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.