Retail Sales and Customer Services
Beyond Balloons a unique Balloon Delivery and Décor business. Our Vision is to be the most creative, innovative and customer focused Balloon Company in the world creating unique balloon gifts for all occasions, and designing amazing balloon décor for parties and corporate events.
- Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of themselves and Beyond Balloons
- Engage with customers with a view to securing maximum sales with each customer
- Organise workload to ensure that all balloon work is prepared correctly and produced in a timely manner ready for collection or delivery
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department
- Deal with incoming digital communications by Facebook and Email responding in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of payment transactions
- Ensure appropriate stock is available for all future orders
- Follow our complaints procedures when necessary
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of all of our services
- Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role
- Understanding the pricing of all products and designs in the shop
Training to be provided by the employer.
Desirable personal qualities
- Creative skills are a must, and with ability to work with hands and manufacture items
- Ability to work quickly but with an attention to care and detail
- Effectively promote market and ‘sell’ a service
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Work as part of a team
- Possess good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Communicate effectively through by Email and Social Media
- Positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Honest, acts with integrity and takes responsibility
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.