Sales and Marketing Assistant
This is a Jobs Growth Wales vacancy
Artisan Brewing Co Ltd
Type of vacancy:
Jobs Growth Wales
National minimum wage
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Applicants must be between 18 and 24
Duration of vacancy:
Six month job
Careers Wales Admin Ref:
Sales and Marketing
Marketing and Advertising
• Pursuing new client sales, maintaining existing client-base and sales for all forms of packaging.
• Scheduling and executing industry tastings, tap takeovers and various events that elevate the brand and directly or indirectly increase sales
• Promoting our brand values and product using various forms of social media and press interaction.
• Ensure that the Brewery’s quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by any distributors and retailers.
• Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
• Participation in events, festivals, promotions, etc.
• Aid in the development and release of vital POS and other branded merchandise
• Responsive participation in marketing activities, including public events, and proof reading for literature, web content & marketing, printed labels and similar packaging
• Strong verbal communication and organization skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Help to manage client relationships as requested by management
• Possess a clean UK driving license, preferably also with own transport
• Responsible for completion of weekly Sales Log, validating sales volume, stock-takes and variances
• Managing retail sales and brewery direct customer contact
• Maintaining databases, and client logs
• Must have a full clean driver’s license
Preferred Learning Provider
ISA TRAINING (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
- Sales experience in the craft beer industry would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, Social Media Apps and design software.
- Well organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and have good time management skills.
- To have integrity, confidence, forge strong professional relationships and have good communication skills
- The ability to provide written reports, business correspondence and presentations.
- Be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements.
- Be able to lift and participate in the occasional movement of full kegs.
- Be physically fit and able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions at events.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.