Marketing and Advertising
Newport County AFC are now engaging with people under the age of 18 in the local community
- Promoting the brand to local people under 18
- Selling of tickets to local community groups
- Launch and promote and management of junior supports club
- promotion of clubs community trust activities to the young people
- Delivery of under 18 match day activities
- production of media content for under 18's
- Oversee the clubs mascot and match day experiences
- Occasional ticket office duties
Preferred Learning Provider
APPRENTICESHIP LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED (WBL)
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.