Training in the Kitchen and Front of House.
Chef duties will include:
- Cooks guests' orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices
- Maintains appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Performs their best to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
Training will be done on the premises.
Preferred Learning Provider
CAMBRIAN TRAINING COMPANY (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Food Production and Cooking Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma (Pearson) 50097908
Desirable personal qualities
Apprentice Chef, Wanted for a busy country inn, Must have a passion for cooking, The candidate must be hard working and willing to learn in all aspects of catering and hospitality, A full driving licence is advisable due to the remote location.
You need to apply for this vacancy via our site. If you have an account, log in now
. You can register and set up an account here.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.