Marketing and Advertising
· A key aspect of the role will be liaising with existing and new customers by telephone, fax, and e mail.
· Process customer orders and quotation into the FES computer system.
· Ensure that stock levels are maintained to process customer orders.
· Keeping an accurate record of customer details and inputting that information in the appropriate databases.
· Utilise a range of methods such as social media, email marketing and telesales to promote the company and its services to ultimately gain new business.
· Confident to use social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and YouTube to promote the company.
· Establishing new ways of generating business from both existing and new clients
· Undertake any other appropriate activities as requested by the line manager.
Desirable personal qualities
• Target driven and enthusiastic to succeed
• Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
• Ability to work as part of a team and own their own initiative
• Editing and designing skills would be advantageous.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.