This is an Apprenticeship vacancy
Boss Brewing Company Ltd
Type of vacancy:
Apprenticeship Minimum Wage - £3.50
Hours of Work:
08.00 - 16.00 Monday to Friday
Careers Wales Admin Ref:
Manufacturing and Production
This position could be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in the brewing industry.
• Assist with emptying brewing equipment of wastes, sterilise vessels, pipe work, barrels, etc., beer transfer, vessel cleaning and cleaning in place and general routines for production, storage and waste disposal.
• Assist In ensuring waste disposal, including spent grain, hops, water and steam are carried out; and hygiene and cleanliness are maintained
• Assist in all brewing and packaging activities.;
• Assist with moving malt, hops and other ingredients in preparation for brewing
• Assist with all aspects of storage of beer at every stage.
• Assist with the movements of bulk beer, lager and bottled beer
• Assist with carrying out and ensuring the movements, safe loading and unloading, preparation for dispatch and secure storage of alcohol, goods, materials and equipment of the company and any alcohol, goods, materials and equipment taken into the brew house and warehouse.
• Assist with carrying out picking stock, stock movement; ensuring correct rotation of stock; stock controls/ stock checks and stock counts, if required.
• Assist with carrying out racking/filling processes if required.
• Assist with carrying out and ensuring the receipt into store, safe handling, usage, storage, of all chemicals in line with HACCP.
• Assist in cleaning the brewery to a high standard.
On the job training to be provided
Preferred Learning Provider
CAMBRIAN TRAINING COMPANY (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Brewing Industry Skills Level 2 Certificate for Proficiency (FDQ) 50105267
Desirable personal qualities
Confident, extremely well organised, reliable, ambitious, team player, hard working.
1 GCSE at C or equivalent
English at C or equivalent
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
To be made directly with the Employer
Apply for this Vacancy
You need to apply for this vacancy via our site. If you have an account, log in now
. You can register and set up an account here.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.