Personal and Other Services
Award winning Parc Spa is one of the most prominent spa’s in Wales, recognised within the industry for our high standard of treatments and customer care.
Awards won in the past 2 years:
. Finalist for Spa of the year Wales and West at the Professional Beauty Awards 2017 . We are the only spa in Wales to be a finalist this year.
.Finalist for spa of the year Wales at the Welsh Hair and Beauty Awards. 2017
· Spa of the year Wales at the worldwide Lux Awards 2017
· Spa of the year Wales at the Welsh Hair and Beauty Awards 2016
· Best wellbeing spa in Carmarthen at the worldwide Lux Awards 2016
· Highly commended at the Swansea life Awards 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our elite team and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills with an award winning team.
The daily duties include:
• Assisting with all aspects of Spa treatments
• Meeting, greeting and dealing with clients in the Spa environment
• Looking after clients before and after treatments
• To provide and maintain the highest standard of personal appearance, hygiene and customer service
• To promote positive images of the Spa, being pleasant and friendly
• Shadowing therapist to improve your skills
• Training and developing practical and knowledge skills
• General cleaning duties around the spa as required
• Any other duties required in relation to the job role as required by your manager
Learning Provider Course
Beauty Therapy General Level 2 NVQ Diploma (VTCT) 50088397
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.