Personal and Other Services
• Meeting, greeting and looking after clients in the salon.
• Helping professional hairdresser with client preparation.
• Competent applicants will blow dry and possibly a few simple haircuts.
• Answering the telephone and booking appointments.
• Ensuring the salon maintains a professional standard of cleanliness.
• Anything asked by your line manager
• Greater responsibilities the more you learn.
Learning Provider Course
Hairdressing Level 2 NVQ Diploma (C&G) 6015696X
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.