IT Operations and User Support Technician
Desirable personal qualities
• Good understanding of computer systems.
• Ability to motivate themselves and work on own initiative.
• Positive outlook and clear focus on high quality output
• Ability to critically assess own performance
• Empathetic communicator. Ability to communicate effectively through written medium.
• Excellent face-to-face communicator. Ability to demonstrate the skills to produce high quality client reports and feedback.
• Ability to work under time constraints, to pre-determined deadlines.
• Good organisational, time management and analytical skills.
• Positive response to disabled people.
• Ability to practise Inclusion.
• Good working knowledge of assistive technologies.
• Clear understanding of the practical applicat
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.