Administration, Business and Office Work
PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE POST: Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers and carry out mailroom duties.
SUPERVISION AND GUIDANCE: Will work under the close supervision and guidance of the Receptionist.
Will report to the Diverse Cymru HR & Legal Manager but will be expected to work in collaboration with Receptionist and on their own initiative, giving attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSETS, MATERIALS ETC: General responsibility for all equipment and furniture in the post-holder’s area.
RANGE OF DUTIES:
• Provide cover for the Receptionist
• Sort all incoming post.
• Frank and record all outgoing post.
• Uploading post out calculations onto excel spreadsheet.
• Answer telephone calls.
• Relay messages to staff.
• Greeting visitors entering the organisation providing refreshments if necessary.
• Maintain a record and knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organisation.
• Provide administrative support to individual Teams within the organisation.
• General administrative support. • Ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies.
• Prepare documents for meetings.
• Maintain appointment diary electronically.
• Tidy and maintain reception area and meeting rooms.
• Ensure all information in reception area is up to date.
• Maintaining a petty cash system.
• Order staff refreshments.
• Organise meetings
• Arrange accommodation for meetings (including set up and clearing).
• Organising refreshments for management, sub groups and Trustees meetings.
• Assist with DBS Checks and Applications
• To undertake any other duties as required which are appropriate to the work of Diverse Cymru which are commensurate with the responsibility levels of the post and bearing in mind the developing nature of the service.
Full training to be provided by the Employer
Learning Provider Course
Course not specified in list
To be arranged by the Employer
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.