Marketing & Lead Generation Executive
This is a Jobs Growth Wales vacancy
ECR Concepts Software Ltd, Cardiff
Type of vacancy:
Jobs Growth Wales
£9.00 an hour
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week
Applicants must be between 16 and 24
Duration of vacancy:
Six month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position
Careers Wales Admin Ref:
Marketing and Advertising
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATES & START DATES ARE ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
The Primary Role of the Marketing & Lead Generation Executive is to support the tactical and practical implementation of ECR’s marketing strategy, in acquiring the right volume and quality of leads, that support and service business development personnel, in their responsibility to engage and convert high potential value client opportunities.
In essence, be the eyes, ears and voice of ECR, in understating and engaging ECR’s market.
As the first point of contact and engagement with our potential clients, the Marketing & Lead Generation Executive is a CRITICAL contribution to the success of every other role and individual responsible for client and revenue growth.
• Identify and Develop (working with the Managing Director and Consultants) detailed client avatars, including demographic, psychographic and sociographic information.
• Identify the most effective (in terms of cost of acquisition and value potential) channels through which to engage our ideal clients.
• Identity and position the most effective (in terms of engagement and conversion) assets for those channels.
• Maximise the volume and quality of contact details and connection consents obtained through those assets and channels.
• Manage relationship building and asset delivery automations to maintain visibility, relationship conversion.
• Measure, analyse, interpret, and report on key marketing campaign performance metrics, such as impression/views, click through rates, conversion rates, and cost of lead conversion.
Preferred Learning Provider
ISA TRAINING (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
• Desire to learn, develop and update skills, in a continually changing platform environment.
• Ability to listen closely and identify underlying messages, to demonstrate understanding and empathy to their need.
• Curiosity and willingness to deeply understand the market, it’s needs, and fears.
• Curiosity and willingness to deeply understand the value and services provided by Peak Performance.
• Desire to analyse and understand how processes work, the results they achieve, and how to influence them.
Further qualities and requirements will be discussed with successful candidates.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.