IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Sadie & Frank’s is a soft play area facility for children to play in while parents relax in a cafe atmosphere. The suitable candidate will be expected to carry out all jobs roles within the company, including;
- Welcoming customers and taking entry payments
- Assist with children’s parties
- Kitchen duties, including assisting with some food prep
- Waitress duties, serving food and drink cleaning tables and the food facilities
- Upkeep of the play area equipment, maintaining the frame and keeping it clean.
Desirable personal qualities
• Good Verbal communication skills with a bright and bubbly personality
• Good numeracy skills
• Able to work well as part of a team and individually.
• Good time management skills
• Excellent punctuality and trustworthiness
• Able to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
• Flexible as weekday and weekend work will be required.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.