Administration, Business and Office Work
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
CLOSING DATES & START DATES ARE ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE
Front of House role:
- Answering phone, dealing with enquiries, welcoming people and
responding appropriately to enquiries
- Running Box Office and Ticket sales - Using online ticketing system
- Providing excellent customer services - via phone, email and in person
-Event preparation and administration
- General office administration - Ordering stationary & office supplies,
filing, photocopying, laminating
Provide support for marketing function of the organisation:
- Maintain and update customer database
- Maintain and distribute signage, banners, posters and poster runs - - Work with marketing staff to increase our marketing activities
including co-ordinating mail shots, email campaigns and social
- Update events listings online
- Prepare promotional materials to be taken to Span Arts events
- Write press releases and/or blogs for forth coming events using
- Undertake target marketing for specific marketing campaigns: ie
communicating with schools or interest groups
- Update marketing contacts database
- Archive press cuttings and posters
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Leading to a sustainable job for the right candidate.
Preferred Learning Provider
CAMBRIAN TRAINING COMPANY (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to mission, vision, values and
aims of Span Arts
- Professional and friendly with good communication and customer
service skills and the ability to get on well with people and the public - Understanding of office administration
- Organised, methodical and reliable disposition
- Good at problem solving
- Relevant IT skills appropriate to the role, including Microsoft Office -
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to equality and diversity
- Effective team player and committed to high standards
- The ability to work on own initiative with a flexible proactive
- An interest and commitment to live arts and the work of S
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.