Administration, Business and Office Work
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION ADVISABLE.
TO START BEFORE FRIDAY 28th JUNE 2019
The daily duties include:
• General administration duties
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Booking various appointment and sending out reminders
• Diary management for Senior Contracts Manager
• Dealing with customer queries
• Photocopying / scanning documents
• Any other tasks relevant to your role as and when required by the manager
Desirable personal qualities
No formal qualifications are required, although the successful candidate will be motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. The candidate will be working with the Senior Operations Manager and will be managing his requests daily. The candidate must be IT literate and have experience in Outlook, Excel and Word.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.