Marketing and Advertising
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION ADVISABLE.
TO START BEFORE FRIDAY 28th JUNE 2019
· To assist the Head of Sales and Marketing in developing the marketing and sales campaigns for the company.
· Assist with the development of sales and marketing processes including standardizing documents, creating forms, updating client’s database using Excel.
· Utilise a range of methods such as social media, email marketing and telesales to promote the company and its services to ultimately gain new business.
· Confident to use social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and YouTube to promote the company.
· Undertake any other appropriate activities as requested by the line manager.
Desirable personal qualities
• Target driven and enthusiastic to succeed
• Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
• Ability to work as part of a team and own their own initiative
• Editing and designing skills would be advantageous.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position **IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending. **IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.