Administration, Business and Office Work
The NAEL will be responsible for the strategic oversight and direction of leadership provision to meet the needs of the education system within Wales. It will have a key role to ensure equity of access to high-quality leadership development by endorsing a range of leadership provision for all levels of educational leadership and commissioning provision where gaps are identified
As the NAEL moves towards its full staffing capacity we are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to support the Business Manager and the wider leadership team in day to day running of the Academy.
This post will report to the Business Manager of the NAEL.
Key Tasks / Prif Dasgau:
- Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Attend meetings and perform secretariat duties for the board of directors and stakeholder groups
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying, printing and sorting post
- Supporting the Business Manager with the delivery of the communications plan (including website and social media)
- Processing invoices, receipts and petty cash
- Typing and formatting of documents
- Organising and preparing for meetings
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Arranging accommodation for staff, board members and other stakeholders
- To undertake any other duties as required which are appropriate to the work of the NAEL which are commensurate with the responsibility levels of the post and bearing in mind the developing nature of the organisation.
Full training will be provided.
Learning Provider Course
Course not specified in list
Desirable personal qualities
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Computer literate (specifically Microsoft Office and social media platforms)
• Commitment to providing superior customer service
• Great attention to detail.
• An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Being a team player.
• Willing to show initiative.
• Thorough and methodical approach to work.
Suitable candidates will be contacted directly with interview arrangements.
Please ensure you can travel to employer premises at Oystermouth Road, Swansea SA1 3SN
Traditional interview format
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.