Jones & Graham accountancy practice is based in Denbigh, North Wales. With over 28 years of experience within the profession we offer our services bilingually in English and Welsh and deal with all aspects of accountancy, taxation and other related matters. We are looking for a Payroll and Accounts Clerk to join our team in our Denbigh office.
Job Duties will include:
• To undertake weekly and monthly payroll processing, including the processing of workplace pensions for allocated payroll clients.
• To undertake general administration and reception duties including answering the phone, opening and distributing/filing the post, prepare letters and enclosures to be sent to clients.
• To undertake spreadsheet analysis work to assist in the preparation and compilation of incorporated and unincorporated financial statements
• To assist in the completion of monthly and quarterly client VAT returns, on spreadsheets, Sage, Quickbooks or Xero as required.
• To endeavour to complete allocated work at the highest quality.
All training will be provided by the company. There is the opportunity for a lifelong career with the employer.
Desirable personal qualities
Well-organised, works well in a small team, good problem solving approach, good timekeeping, good communicator, proactive, able to work well to meet deadlines,
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.