Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our young people. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and in the classroom, and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful primary school.
We want someone who:
• Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
• Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
• Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
• Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
• You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for infant and junior aged children during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
• You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
• Can support teachers in other lessons (when PE is not taking place)
• Support pupils with literacy, numeracy and problem solving.
• We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
Mae'r Brentisiaeth yn cynnwys dysgu yn y gwaith ynghyd â hyfforddiant i ffwrdd o'r gwaith sy'n arwain at gymwysterau a gydnabyddir yn genedlaethol.
The Apprenticeship includes both on-the- job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications
Learning Provider Course
Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma (C&G)) 5011394X
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.