Administration, Business and Office Work
The school are looking for an office admin apprentice to work alongside experienced office staff and receptionists and undertake the following duties:
• Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events
• Answering phone calls
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Organising and Managing diaries.
• Provide general office support to Head Teacher, Business Manager and Teachers
• Organising and attending meetings.
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Taking minutes
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
• Maintaining school online systems
The Apprenticeship includes both on-the- job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications
Learning Provider Course
Business and Administration Level 2 NVQ Certificate (OCR) 5009645X
Desirable personal qualities
• Eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication skills relevant to both children and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Smart appearance
• Professional attitude
• A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required
• Ambitious and hard working
• Desire to be a positive role model to young people
• Punctual and good time management
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.