Graphic Design Technician
The successful candidate will held assist the design team to produce graphics that are consistent with existing styles, standards and specifications. Knowledge of Creative Suite would be an advantage but full training will be given. The role would suit a recent graduate.
- Producing artwork using templates following corporate guidelines as well as independent projects
- Liaising directly with clients using email and telephone
- Working within a cross disciplinary team
- Keeping a neat and organised working environment.
Training to be provided by the employer.
Preferred Learning Provider
ITEC SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
A Degree/HND in a related discipline would be highly preferable.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is key (principle programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Interview to be held at the employers premises in Cardiff.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.