IT Technician / Telecommunications
The Apprenticeship includes both on-the- job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications. You will follow an Apprentice in 'IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals'.
Learning Provider Course
Course not specified in list
Desirable personal qualities
- An eagerness to learn.
- Reliable and good time keeping.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A background / interest in ICT devices and uses.
- Basic knowledge of ICT systems.
- Understand the safeguarding and behaviour policy and their role within these policies.
- Smart appearance.
- Professional attitude.
- A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required.
- Ambitious and hard working.
- Desire to be a positive role model to young people.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.