Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is an Apprenticeship vacancy
Spirit Hair Team, Ystrad Mynach
Type of vacancy:
National Apprentice Wage
Hours of Work:
21 – 35Hrs
Careers Wales Admin Ref:
Marketing and Advertising
We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Apprentice to work in our marketing department. The Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice will be responsible and work towards brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts & analysing analytics. You will work closely with the manager to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated & brand-focused, &seeking out new social media avenues & ways of connecting with audiences. To be considered for this role you must have excellent time management skills & be eager to keep abreast of industry innovations, new software & products.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work towards managing company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, website & other relevant platforms including posting & managing communications
• Engages in social media presence, creation on new & emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, & video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, & encourages audience participation
• Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) by updating posts to include relevant keywords & monitor pay-per-click (PPC)
• Works as part of a team to develop social media campaigns
• Uses analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns & prepare reports on audience information, demographics, & success of existing social media projects
• Research industry innovations & tools to propose new ideas & concepts for social media content, i.e. Brainstorm campaigns
• Works with marketing & social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
• Writes & distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
• Uses timelines & scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, & altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Full training to be provided by the Employer. The successful applicant will also enrol onto the Social Media Level 3 Apprentice Qualification
Preferred Learning Provider
EDUC8 GROUP (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Course not specified in list
Desirable personal qualities
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, - - Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Possess great teamwork skills
- Be Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Be Detail-Oriented
- Possess Analytical skills
- Qualifications in communication, technology, marketing, use of digital tools
- Prior knowledge/experience in marketing or social media
- Knowledge of: Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.