Administration, Business and Office Work
Administration, Business and Office Work - Opportunity to join small family ecommerce company as an administration assistant.
• Answering the telephone in the Company prescribed manner, recording and passing on messages
• Responding to and liaising with customers regarding products and orders
• Respond to emails in the appropriate manner
• Open post and respond appropriately
• Manage deliveries - packaging orders; arranging of couriers
• Manage stock
• Update product information on the website.
• Provide accurate data entry and maintenance of customer records including electronic and hard-copy filing.
• Updating Social media - twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc
• Help to plan and execute direct email campaigns
• Investigate and deal with customer complaints
• Identify, suggest and implement improvements to customer service • To carry out all other duties as instructed by manager relevant to the office and running of the business which may occasionally be off site • Continually develop own product knowledge to be able to respond to clients
• Keep own working area clean and organised
• Make suggestions/recommendations to manager for improvements and innovative practices.
• Able to commit to their professional development.
• Contribute to a secure, safe and healthy working environment
Position will close once a suitable candidate has been found.
On the job training to be provided | Bydd hyfforddiant yn y swydd yn cael ei ddarparu
Preferred Learning Provider
CAMBRIAN TRAINING COMPANY (WBL)
Learning Provider Course
Business Administration BTEC Level 2 Diploma (Pearson) 60134057
Desirable personal qualities
An individual looking to undertake an apprenticeship with a family company, with an interest in horse riding, agriculture, pets, fashion. Strong IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft word and outlook. Excellent attention to detail. Good organisation skills and a flexible approach to work. Ability to work independently. Mathematics and English essential.
To be made directly with the employer I’w gwneud yn uniongyrchol gyda’r cyflogwr
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.