Administration, Business and Office Work
The Tennis Development Administrator will provide operational and administration support to our participation and performance programmes. Ensuring our activities are coordinated and delivered in an efficient manner through excellent administration and operational processes. The role will be crucial in assisting Tennis Wales to provide outstanding customer service.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide exemplary customer service through administrating the Tennis Wales Coach Development Centre (CDC), our competition and performance programmes whilst being a point of contact for all coaching, competition and performance queries
· Updating and coordinating the Tennis Wales and CDC websites, creating monthly newsletters for coaching, competitions and performance
· Coordinating an annual workforce calendar that includes all Tennis Wales education courses
· Maintaining data management systems for coaching, competitions and performance supporting the relevant lead with performance management and effective budget control
· Support the coordination of an annual calendar of tennis competitions across
· Provide operational support in relation to the County and National Performance Programmes and associated squads
· Provide customer service through role as an initial point of contact for customer queries on behalf of the participation team signposting to team members for help and advice as required
· Administration and operational support to the Heads of Participation and Performance as required
· Support Tennis Wales efforts to ensure tennis venues in Wales are safe to practise, protecting children & vulnerable adults playing tennis across the country in partnership with colleagues in Tennis Wales and statutory agencies
· Attendance at activities and courses from time to time
A driving licence / own transport is essential part of the role as the successful candidate will need to be able to travel to tennis venues as part of the role.
Relevant training provided
Preferred Learning Provider
APPRENTICESHIP LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED (WBL)
Desirable personal qualities
* Experience of an administration and/or operations role, involving regular contact with customers and stakeholders would be desirable.
* Experience of content management systems for website and production of newsletters and other communications content.
* Knowledge & experience of being involved in tennis or sport with clubs, coaches and volunteers.
* Excellent communication (written, verbal and listening) skills.
* Excellent organisation and planning skills with exemplary attention to detail.
* Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise own workload.
* Ability to manage and influence others effectively including colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed successfully.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities working to deadlines
* Effective budget management and scrutiny skills along with ability to provide clear performance management information to colleagues.
* Excellent IT skills and experience using Outlook and Microsoft packages including Word & Excel.
* An ability to communicate (written, verbal and reading) through the medium of Welsh would be desirable.
A driving licence / own transport is an essential part of the role as the successful candidate will need to be able to travel to tennis venues as part of the role.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.