Marketing and Advertising
All training will be provided by the company. There is the opportunity for a lifelong career with the employer
Desirable personal qualities
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills who are outgoing and willing to develop new skills in a fast moving and challenging working environment.
• You must have excellent keyboard skills and be highly familiar with excel.
• A keen eye for detail is required to be able to be grade, photograph and style clothing and you must be able to differentiate between Male & Female Gender Clothing.
• This role requires high amount of discipline, energy and focus as we have high performance standards.
If you are a driven individual and you think you have the required skill set to succeed in a fast-paced working environment we would like to hear from you.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.
Apply for this vacancy through our site. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on our CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)
This vacancy has been placed by the employer in the language of their choice. This means that the vacancy might only appear in Welsh or English.