CW Admin Ref
Employer nameArtisan Brewing Co Ltd
Exclude the employer's name from advertNo Include
Vacancy TitleBrewery Assistant
Tagged WordsBrewery Assistant
SectorManufacturing and Production
Vacancy description- General assistance to the brewer(s)
- Measuring time, temperatures and weighing out ingredients
- Operating various plant machinery
- Cleaning and sanitising of process plant, casks, kegs and general stores areas
- Record keeping / Stock control / Data entry and report generation
- Follow detailed operating procedures where necessary recording and entering information
- Product transfer, filling, packaging and merchandising
- Maintaining marketing and social media interest
- Retail and wholesale sales co-ordination and delivery
- Some heavy lifting is required
- A full UK driving license would be an advantage but is not required
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate on all aspects of the role.
Hours of work40 hours per week
PayNational minimum wage
Number of opportunitiesTotal = 1
Taken = 1
Available = 0
Recycled = 0
Training to be providedFull training will be provided.
Closing date for application23/06/2017
Interview arrangements***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
PLEASE ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
PLEASE ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Who manages the vacancy?Employer
Desirable personal qualities• Good communication both written and verbal
• Good attention to detail
• Good team player but also able to work on their own initiative
• The candidate will show a positive – ‘can do’ attitude and be reliable, honest and punctual. Some heavy lifting is required.
QualificationsNo Minimum Requirements
Age RangeApplicants must be between 16 and 24
Welsh Language RequirementsWelsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
DurationSix month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position