CW Admin Ref
Employer nameHowdens Joinery - Cardigan
Exclude the employer's name from advertNo Include
Vacancy TitleBusiness Developer
Tagged WordsBusiness Admin, Customer Service, Admin, Trade
SectorAdministration, Business and Office Work
Vacancy description• To obtain key information to generate effective customer leads
• A focus increasing future business
• Contacting customers on a daily basis with a friendly and engaging manner over the phone and face to face.
• To monitor new accounts with a welcome call/letters and sending marketing materials.
• To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
• Effectively communicating the full range of products and services by the company.
• Increase the customer account base via the telephone and mailing Depot promotional literature for marketing opportunities
• To complete the following administrative duties such as; invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing and data entry.
• To participate in effective account management and accurate reporting.
• To undertake the banking and compliance related tasks when necessary, following the procedures in the Depot policies and procedures manual
• To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and Depot targets.
• To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the Depot and to ensure 100% compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations.
Hours of work40 hours per week
Pay£10,500 per annum
Number of opportunitiesTotal = 1
Taken = 0
Available = 1
Recycled = 0
Training to be providedIn House Training will be provided in addition to the Foundation Apprenticeship in Trade Business Level 2
Closing date for application15/11/2019
Interview arrangements*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Who manages the vacancy?Provider
Desirable personal qualities• Highly organised and meticulous at record keeping • Committed with an enthusiastic approach • Must be Self-motivated with a positive attitude • Excellent customer service skills • Uses own initiative and reliable • Able to prioritise own workload • Proven experience in telephone sales and exceeding targets • Excellent planning and organising skills
QualificationsNo Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language RequirementsWelsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
CourseTrade Business Services Edexcel Level 2 Certificate (Pearson) 6011292X
Apprenticeship levelFoundation Apprenticeship