CW Admin Ref
Employer nameThe National Tap, Aberdare
LocationAberdare CF44 7DP
Exclude the employer's name from advertNo Include
Vacancy TitleCustomer Service Professional
OccupationCustomer Services Assistant
SectorRetail Sales and Customer Services
Vacancy descriptionIMMEDIATE APPLICATION ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED AS START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
The National Tap is the first pub and bottle shop associated with Grey Trees Brewery. The premises is now 18 months old and is growing even is these difficult economic times.
There is plan to open another premises in a town within 15 miles of Aberdare, where we hope to offer promotional opportunities to our employees
* HANDLING CASH AND PROVIDING ACCURATE BILLS
* WORKING FLEXIBLE HOURS TO INCLUDE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
* SERVING A WIDE VARIETY OF DRINKS AND SNACKS FOR ON AND OFF SALES
* ENSURING CLEANLINESS IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
* MANAGING STOCK CONTROL AND REPLENISHING WHERE NECESRRY
* SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES WITH PROBLEM SOLVING AND WORKING EFFICIENTLY AT ALL TIMES
Hours of work40 hrs per week
PayNational minimum wage
Number of opportunitiesTotal = 1
Taken = 1
Available = 0
Recycled = 0
Training to be providedLEVEL 2 PERSONAL LICENCE BIIAB
CUSTOMER SERVICE NVQ
Closing date for application23/05/2021
Interview arrangements***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting.
Who manages the vacancy?Provider
Desirable personal qualities* FRIENDLY & PRESENTABLE WITH AN APPROACHABLE MANNER
* WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND DEVELOP WITHIN A SMALL COMPANY
* CAN WORK ON OWN INITIATIVE AND PART OF A TEAM
* EAGER TO PROMOTE THE COMPANY AND OFFER IDEAS FR IMPROVEMENT
* HONEST, FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE
* WILLING TO TAKE RESPNSIBILTY FOR ENSURING AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS GIVEN AT ALL TIMES
QualificationsNo Minimum Requirements
Age RangeApplicants must be between 18 and 24
Welsh Language RequirementsWelsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
DurationSix month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position