CW Admin Ref
Employer nameNewbold & Co, Solicitors - Barry / Cwmbran
Exclude the employer's name from advertNo Include
Vacancy TitleNew Business Team Member
Tagged Words* Attention to Detail * Customer focused
SectorAdministration, Business and Office Work
Vacancy descriptionTO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
Newbold Solicitors are one of the UK’s leading property and housing law firms based out of our three sites in South Wales.
We are looking for a New Business Team Member.
• To be the first point of contact for clients when contacting the firm.
• Follow up with perspective clients on quotes generated through the website, looking to maximize conversion opportunities
• Discussing the client’s needs and offering optional additional services
• Ensuring that all files are opened in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm’s policies and procedures.
• Maintaining compliance when opening new files, including obtaining money laundering identification requirements and credit checking new clients.
• Corresponding with clients and potential clients, by email, telephone and face-to-face.
• Maintain good work relationships with the Firm’s introducing partners.
• Updating case management systems as appropriate.
• Updating platforms including client portals to ensure client and panel compliance.
• Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly diary activities are completed on time and accurately.
• Maintaining an efficient and up to date filing system as required.
• Filing, scanning and photocopying.
• Drafting correspondence including letters, emails and property documentation.
• Ensuring all transferring files are complete and accurate before transfer.
• Processing and uploading post for the New Business Team and allocating to the correct files where appropriate.
• Providing private conveyancing quotes to clients when required and following up with the client.
• Providing fees information and gathering client information relating to family law, wills and probate, property litigation as required.
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the Firm for effective delivery of Newbold Solicitors objectives.
Hours of work37.5 hours per week
Pay£8.95 per hour
Number of opportunitiesTotal = 1
Taken = 0
Available = 1
Recycled = 0
Training to be providedOn the job training mentoring and support
Closing date for application25/07/2021
Interview arrangements***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY
ENSURE that you are eligible for a Jobs Growth Wales position
ENSURE you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number & email address in your application.
CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENTS AS APPROPRIATE
**IF YOU RE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be attending.
**IF YOU ARE OFFERED A START DATE - please ensure you contact the employer to confirm that you WILL or WILL NOT be starting.
Who manages the vacancy?Provider
Desirable personal qualities• A high standard of customer service,
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy,
• Great oral and written communication skills,
• Being able to work as part of a team,
• IT Skills - MS Word, Excel etc
Qualifications2 GCSE at C or equivalent
English at C or equivalent
Maths at C or equivalent
Age RangeApplicants must be between 16 and 24
Welsh Language RequirementsWelsh Spoken Skills: Desirable
Welsh Written Skills: Desirable
DurationSix month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position